Jergens Moisturizer

In winters we all need heavy moisturizer for skin. I moisturize twice a day, morning after shower and nite before hitting bed.
I use Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer





What it says:- Extra dry skin moisturizer with 24 hour hydration, penetrates through 5 layers of skin surface. takes your roughest spot from a state of extreme dryness to a state of long lasting softness. This is fast absorbing lotion and lock in moisture. Made with 3 vitamins a blend of C, E and B5


Ingredients:- Aqua, glycerin, cetearly alcohol, petrolatum, mineral oil, ceteareth-20, aluminium starch, octenylsuccinate, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, panthenol, pentylene glycol, lecithin, alcohol,  cetyl-PG hydroxyethyl palmitamide allantoin, dimethicone, glyceryl dilaurate, cyclopentasilxane, stearic acid, carbomer, methylparaben, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance



What i like abt it:- This absolutely moisturises my skin, keep them soft and hydrated for the entire day.
Has a pleasant fragrance.


What i dislike abt it:- Nothing at all. I love it


Price:- Around Rs 450/- for 400ml


Verdict:- Yes!!! This is a must try for winters

17 comments:

  1. Sounds nice.. I am already stocked with St Ives this winter. Once that gets over I'll def chk this out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great one!! Will surely give it a try:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes..its a must try..
    HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your lovely comments.you have an amazing blog and another follower!!!
    www.shoesaholic-cintia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i should try this...my skin is so dry during the winter!!:( happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey
    Happy new year, I’ve been silently reading your blog for a while now, and as part of my 2011 resolutions i decided to blog and actually comment on the blogs I follow...So im dropping by to say Hi :)
    ♥ Abi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all your commnets. I look forward to your future posts! :^)



    Angela



    http://bezaubernd-bezaubernd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank u for followings ..aswathy......following u now!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for entering and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hiee joanne,,thank u so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds good! Great review! :)
    Unfortunately, I don't have this brand available on my country. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think stuff like this is smth that you need through out the whole year~~~plus its price is very decent

    Btw im holding a giveaway that include prizes from UD, Too Faced Lush, if you are feeling lucky come and sign up

    Jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. @jessy
    thank for stoping by,,

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow, i really need a moisturiser because my skin gets realy dry! Ive been using the BodyShops Shea Butter but I dont think its doing the job. Do you think this is better?

    From your newest follower :) please follow me back!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...