Loreal Hot Straight

I have huge curly hair,though i like them curly, i occassionally straighten my hair. I love the feeling of open,silky,straight hair.
So while straightening our hair thermal spray plays a huge role of saving our hair from getting burned!!!
So i dont want to take risk, i have used many thermal spray currently i am using this Loreal Hot Straight


What it says:-  Use with hair dryers and starightening irons. Straighten and protects hair giving silky results

Direction for use:-  For short hair 8-10 sprays, For long hair 15-18sprays

Ingredients:- Aqua, Dimethicone, Stearyl alcohol, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, PPG-5-ceteth-20, Behentrimoniun chloride, Trideceth-6, Chlorohexidine dihydrochloride, Xylose, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl salicylate, Amodimethicone, Methypropional, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Fragrance

What i say:-  It does a pretty good job of protecting my hair from heat. I havent got any split ends/damaged ends after using it. But it doesnt leave my hair xtra silky as it claims. It has a sturdy spray nozzle and its milky in texture. Its a normal thermal spray i like it.

Price:- i dont remember i guess around Rs 300/-

Verdict:- Yes!!! i would recommend this to all who straighten their hair or even use hair dryer,curlers etc

13 comments:

  1. sounds gud..bt m not into straightening..i have straight hair alrdy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, lovely site you have!

    Thanks for dropping a kind thought on my last post, happy new year to you too.

    Take care.

    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really great!! Will surely check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! i have been so looking for a heat protective spray for my hair!!! u r a life saver :) Are these easily available? Where can I get my hands on these life savers???
    btw.. love the song :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes it is easily available,. i bought it from Beauty centre

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've used this before and I have semi-straight to wavy hair and it worked for me, I just found that my hair felt heavy after using it...

    I am a new follower btw, check out my space sometime: http://sapphireeeeeeeeee.blogspot.com/

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHERRREEE did u get this! I totally need it i have been using the loreal techni and it doesnt seem to work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ClassyandFabulous
    i got it from beauty store..

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey nice blog. i actually dint like this too much. loved the fragnance though. and i think its around 450 to 500.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I have big curly hair too :-)
    I love to use the Tony&Guy iron-it heat defense spray which is very light. It protects my hair well and leaves it silky. That reminds me.. will do a hair straightening post soon :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog: http://deliberationsanddaydreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Aswathy ...where can one buy it from????

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...