Review: TBS Seaweed Toner

hello beauties, 

I was never a toner girl being too lazy to use them :p
But somehow this Seaweed Toner grabbed my attention and so bought it. I have very few products from TBS, yet to get hands on many stuffs.
TBS has some really good products, i am waiting for their next sale to come up!!  :)  waiting waiting

Packaging:-
It has transparent bottle,with flip flap lid.



Ingredients:-

What it claims:-

This alcohol-free, refreshing and purifying toner helps to 
re balance combination skin.
  • Purifies
  • Refreshes
  • Prepares skin for moisturiser

Price:- 
565/-

My experience:-
I have been using this religiously since a long time, so yea it stays with you for a pretty good 3 months. I use it after cleansing,taking few drops on cotton pad and applying on my skin. It does give you that little tingly sensation and a bit if cooling effect. It doesn't feel oily or sticky after applying. Then i immediately proceed with my moisturizer. I have observed that once i use toner,moisturizer get absorbed easily plus your skin feel supple for a longer time. My skin looks healthy and pores do minimize,but sadly the effect lasts for 4-5hrs(still not bad)


Pros:-
* minimize pore size
*gives you refreshed feeling
*helps making your skin smooth and supple
*OH ha good thing is it doesn't have alcohol in it :)


Cons:-
*i really don't see much of a difference on my skin by incorporating this product in my routine


Rating:- 3/5 mm you can easily chuck this product,apart from if you have big pores problem give it a try.

Hope you liked it.do comment below if you have used this and your experience about it.
What are other good toners according to you?

Follow me,i will follow you back.
Tc  <3  make peace n spread happiness :)



6 comments:

  1. I have never tried this one, but I do like the Body Shop's Vitamin E toner. Great post!

    Following <3

    http://thelifeofyouraveragetwenty-something.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup TBS vitamin E toner is good too for dry skinned people.

      thanx for following <3
      definetly will chekc out your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Nice product Dear I am using Fab India Lavender Toner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven tried fab indias tea tree toner.it dint suit my sensitive skin. thanx for your comments :)

      Delete
  3. hi hun nice blog u got here
    check mi out sometime
    fashion0beauty.blogspot.com
    happieee december :)
    congratz on the award sweety :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried the tea tree toner but it was too drying on my skin :( I might give this one a try! :)

    Check out my blog if you have time: www.glamdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...