Olay Total Effects 7 in one (Day cream)
I love olay products, i bought this product during winters so i have used it for more than two months i believe this is the right time to review it.
What the product claims:
Fighting the 7 signs of ageing, Olay Total Effects 7 in One Day Cream - Gentle smooths your skin texture by reducing fine lines and wrinkles. This cream also lightens age spots and promises an even skin tone. Prevent your skin from excess dryness by using this cream that keeps it moisturized.
- Minimizing your pores and not clogging them, this cream is non-comedogenic in nature.
- Your skin quickly absorbs this cream that nourishes it. The oil-free formula leaves your skin with a non-greasy feel.
- Suiting all types of skin, Olay Total Effects 7 in One Day Cream - Gentle promises a youthful look.
375/- for 20gm
It is sturdy and comes with a pump nozzle,which is good. The cap is tight and since it is small bottle it is easy to carry.
Water, glycerin, niacinamide, isohexadecane, dimethiconol, isopropyl isostearate, panthenol and many other chemicals endow this cream with goodness and give you skin that is supple and replenished.
My Views :
To start with i do not have wrinkles,i bought this to reduce my skin tanning. Since my skin is oily it gets tanned very quickly and since it was winters i wanted something very moisturizing to my skin. It kept my skin in good condition during winters, but using it in summers it made my skin oily. So i use it as a night time cream. It has taken care of my skin well, it didn't break me out. It has a pleasant smell and gets absorbed into the skin easily.
- Good moisturizing cream for dry and normal skin
- Reduces blemishes to certain extents
- Gives even skin tone
- Makes skin oily during summers
- Only SPF 15, We need more
Will i repurchase it:
Yes i might during winters only.
I am blogging after a really really long time. With time so much has changed. Hope to stay around for a long time.